Dominique Perrault Architecture is currently looking for a visualization artist to join our studio in Paris. You will work on international projects in an innovative, design-oriented environment.
In addition to our renowned achievements such as the National Library of France, the Ewha Women's University and the Paris Longchamp racecourse, our current projects range from the Paris 2024 Athletes' Village to the Grand Paris, including the Gangnam Intermodal Transit Center in Seoul, the To-Lyon Tower or the Institute of Design and Innovation in Shenzhen.
Our office remains on a human scale which allows us to maintain and pursue our design signature, under the direct supervision of our founder, Dominique Perrault. We are looking for vizualization artist/designer, junior or experienced, with a passion for high quality, value-driven architecture, both conceptually and in detail.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and multicultural agency with friendly colleagues and professional development opportunities. In our office, vizualization artists are fully integrated into the design process. From conceptual studies to 3D modeling and advanced construction document renderings, you will be actively involved in all stages of the design process, not just rendering images.
We invite individuals who recognize themselves in the following description:
- Possess a strong passion for design, strong conceptual, graphic and design skills.
- Have good rendering skills and an eye for composing images and understanding the photographic approach.
- 2+ years of experience in internationally recognized architectural or design firms.
- You have very good knowledge and experience working with : Rhino, 3dsMax, Vray, and the Adobe suite. Revit is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and/or French. - You must be a team player, autonomous and highly motivated.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in a creative, complex and dynamic environment.
- Have strong organizational skills, be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction.
- Experience in architecture/design is an asset.
- High degree of integrity with confidential information.
- Position based in Paris, to be filled immediately;
- Remuneration according to profile and experience;
This job description reflects the main activities of the position, although the importance of the tasks may change from time to time. The position holder must be aware of this and adopt a flexible approach to work.
Please submit cover letter, resume and work samples via email to email@example.com.
Positions will be filled as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held as qualified applications are received, ideally in the Paris office, or online.