ESTABLISHED ARCHITECT, GERMAN-SPEAKING
Our current projects range from the transformation of the former Invalides air terminal into the Giacometti Museum, the Gangnam Intermodal Transit Centre in Seoul, the DC2 Tower in Vienna, the redesign of the EPFL campus and to being the curatorship of the Metro! exhibition opening in November at the Cité de l’architecture in Paris!
We are a human-scale agency, therefore we can maintain and pursue our signature and our commitment, under the direct supervision of our founder, Dominique Perrault.
We are looking for architects who are passionate about high-quality, innovative architecture.
- Diploma or Master's degree in architecture (technical college or university)
- At least 5 years of experience in an international architectural practice
- Experience of developing large-scale projects (high-rise buildings, complex programs, buildings open to the public, etc.), particularly in the detailed design phase.
- Very good German and good English skills (spoken and written); French would be a plus.
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD and the Adobe suite. Experience of Revit and BIM would be an advantage.
This position requires a very good ability to coordinate studies both internally (architectural team) and externally (design office), an aptitude for teamwork, organisational skills and a personal commitment that draws on your experience and sensitivity to specific, committed architectural quality.
How to Apply
Send your application (in English or French) with your portfolio, CV, and cover letter (10mbits maximum, as an attachment) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.